These Wedding Favors Will WOW Everyone
Let’s face it: refrigerator magnets featuring a couple you know are not exactly your favorite home décor item, right? Why would you offer them to your wedding guests, then? After all, you want to make them really happy with the little attentions you leave on the table and you want them to really know how much their presence means to you – so it is very important to choose favors that are actually beautiful and elegant.
What are some of the best ideas? Here are some tips for you:
- Wine glasses. Personalized or painted wine glasses are a classy way of thanking people for coming. The design of your wine glasses is your choice: you can have them painted with something generic, something that matches your wedding, or you can simply have them personalized with your wedding date and/or monogram.
If you are searching for a brilliant wedding favors provider, please check out our list first! You will definitely love it!
- Gumball machines. We all love being childish, even if just for a few minutes – and what could yell “childhood” and “pure love” more than gumball machines (in their mini version)? They’re adorable, they are perfect for all ages, and they come in a multitude of colors and designs to suit just about every type of wedding. Perfect for a playful couple!
Don’t forget to send Thank You notes after the wedding too! Order them from one of the best stationery designers in the entire area by visiting Bride World and checking out our list!
- Pretty mason jars. The absolute stars of wedding décor in the past few years, mason jars are truly versatile. Have them personalized to suit your style and your story and offer them to your guests! To make it even more special, fill them up with a delicious homemade treat (such as jam, for example). Nobody can resist this!
Looking for the perfect vendors in your area? Come visit Bride World’s show on the 10th of September, at the Pasadena Convention Center. You will not regret your visit!
Flickr.com/ Southern Lady’s Vintage
Flicklr.com/ derrickloh photography
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Have You Decided What to Do With the Wedding Dress after the Wedding?
- These Signs Will Tell You If You Have The Right Wedding Vendors
- Your Mom Will Love Playing Any Of These Roles in the Wedding
- These Wedding Favors Will WOW Everyone
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals