These Wedding Food Trends Are So Inspiring!
Creating an appealing wedding menu is crucial for all couples getting married – not just for the sake of the wedding décor and vibes, but also because food will always be one of the most important elements in a wedding.
So, what are the freshest wedding food trends for 2018? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Black foods. Sure, you might not want to go all the way gothic with your wedding food (although you totally can do this if it feels right for you). But if you want to add something really surprising to your wedding menu, try focusing on black foods. From blueberries to black rice and beans, there’s a pretty large variety of black or dark-colored foods to include in this trend – so don’t be afraid to be creative!
Have you booked the perfect wedding venue yet? If not, remember to check out what Bride World has brought forward!
- Herbal cocktails. Not only are 2018 wedding foods filled with veggies and herbs, but the cocktails follow in the same trend as well. Herbal cocktails are easy to make, they taste amazing, and they have a pretty impressive look as well – so you really have all the reasons to consider them for your wedding day.
Hire the best wedding caterer for your Big Day! Come see our list of catering specialists and pick your favorite!
- Drip cakes. Tired of tiered wedding cakes? Everyone seems to be these days – so, in 2018, expect to see a lot of drip cakes. They are usually smaller than the traditional tiered cakes, but you can serve multiple of them (in different flavors, for example). Plus, the entire “dripping frosting” look is absolutely stunning!
Looking for the best wedding vendors in the So-Cal area? Come visit Bride World and take a look at the amazing vendors we’ve brought under our roof. Our next show is on the 6th of January at the OC Event Costa Mesa, so be sure to book your tickets online for a 50% discount!
Flickr.com/ Carol (vanhookc)
Back to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Start Wedding Planning with Choosing the Perfect Season
- Delight Wedding Guests With These Delicious Comfort Foods
- These Are the Best Pinterest Wedding Trends for 2018
- Wedding Cakes That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals