Wedding Stationery Inspiration for Vintage Brides
Vintage weddings have their own special kind of charm – and if you have your heart set on such a wedding theme, you will definitely want to make sure all of your Big Day’s details are well-coordinated with your wedding theme. Of course, your wedding stationery will also fall under the same rule.
How to create beautiful vintage-inspired wedding stationery? We have some tips for you – read on for some inspiration.
- Want to blend together a vintage wedding theme and a garden location? It can surely be done! Talk to your stationery designer about incorporating some natural elements into the wedding invitations and day-of stationery, all while using pale, vintage colors. It will look absolutely gorgeous!
Looking for the perfect wedding stationery designer? Search no more – come visit Bride World and take a look at what our exhibitors offer!
- Country fete. There’s something timelessly childish about country fetes – and this particular type of design is especially great for a 50s inspired wedding. If you want your Big Day to be surrounded by color and a truly festive feeling, a country fete-themed wedding stationery design is perfect for you.
A wedding planner or designer could help you create the dream wedding – so do not hesitate to take a look at Bride World’s amazing list of talented specialists!
- We all know how popular chalkboard signs are these days, especially when it comes to wedding décor. If you want to bring the same timeless vibe into your wedding invitations too, you can do this by creating a design that mimics an actual chalkboard, in a vintage frame. Ideal for those who want to bring together a vintage theme and a very fashionable motif!
Regardless of what wedding experts you may be searching for, you can rest assured that you will find them right here, at Bride World. Contact us today and come visit our next show at the L.A Convention Center, between July 22nd and July 23rd!
Flickr.com/ matt hutchinsonBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Entertain Bridal Shower Guests with These Games
- Trendy 2018 Wedding Favors You Should Consider
- Unique Footwear Ideas for Brides
- In Love with This Year’s Pantone Color? Here Are Some Tips to Incorporate It Into Your Wedding
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-8 mos. prior)
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (2 to 6 mos. prior)
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals