Wedding Tips to Please Millennial Guests
If you are getting married soon, there’s a very big chance a lot of your wedding guests will pertain to the so-called “Millennial” generation (or “Gen Y”). Of course, you will want everyone at your wedding to have a good time, but how do you actually please all these millennial guests?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Choose a beautiful location for your wedding ceremony. Obviously, that’s on your list of priorities too – but keep in mind that it will be of a really high importance for your Millennial guests as well. After all, this is a generation often “accused” of being too idealistic – and a stunning ceremony location will definitely make them feel as if they were part of a fairy tale.
Are you still searching for the perfect wedding venue? Come check out Bride World’s list of banquet facilities. They are all breathtaking!
- Day-of stationery doesn’t matter too much for your Millennial guests. Instead of caring about wedding programs, menus, and escort cards, they will be much happier to be provided with a bit of extra entertainment – such as a photo booth, for example.
Want to hire a truly amazing wedding entertainer? Bride World has brought together the most talented DJs, bands, and entertainers in the entire area!
- Last, but definitely not least, don’t forget about the absolute “trinity” of a good wedding: drinks, delicious food, and an ambiance entertained by a genuinely dedicated wedding DJ (or wedding band, for that matter).
Looking for brilliant wedding specialists in your area? Come visit Bride World’s next show at the O.C. Fair Event Center, Costa Mesa, on January 6th – we’ve gathered all the wedding vendors you need to make your dream wedding come true. Moreover, if you book your ticket online, you also get a 50% discount – so grab them quickly and attend the very best wedding show in the area!
Flickr.com/ Iain Farrel
Flickr.com/ QueenstownRaftingBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- David’s Bridal at Bride World
- Bride World Gown Sale
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Is a Friday Wedding Right For You?
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals