With so many flower options to choose from, it is hard to decide what to have at your wedding, here are some tips to help you pick:
Oh, the beauty of flowers! A joy for the eyes, a joy for our noses and an amazing treat for someone planning a wedding!
Unfortunately though, the wide range of options when it comes to wedding florals is not always as great as it may sound. In fact, it can be quite confusing – and it can make choosing a flower arrangement really difficult.
How do you do it? How do you pick wedding florals that really suit you, your love story and your wedding style? We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on if you want to find out more.
• Take a look at your venue. Your wedding florals should be suitable for the space in which they will be set, so your venue plays an absolutely crucial role in this. For example, before settling on those tall peonies centerpieces, you should make sure they won’t make the entire venue space feel too small.
• Choose the right florist. It is very important that you find a florist with whom you can actually communicate and who is on the same “note” as you are. Talk to previous clients, analyze your florist’s portfolio and only settle on someone when you are absolutely sure he/she is the very best choice.
• Do some research. Before meeting up with your florist for the first time, do some research. Learn how your favorite flowers are called and learn about the different types of arrangements and bouquets. This will make communication easier and it will help you settle on something that really defines you and your wedding style.
Here at Bride World, we have the best florists and the best wedding vendors out there. Come visit our exhibition, take a look at the wedding vendors here and hire them as the best of the best – you will not regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ SosbynBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Is a Friday Wedding Right For You?
- Dazzle Your Look: What Wedding Jewelry Do You Need?
- What To Expect At A Costa Mesa Bridal Show
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals