You Only Walk Down the Aisle Once, Make It as Beautiful as possible with These Aisle Décor Ideas
Our lives are sprinkled with magical moments: the first kiss, the first day of school, the moment we graduate. Truth be told though, nothing can compare to the moment you walk down the aisle as a bride. There are so many feelings associated with this beautiful moment that it will definitely be worth all of your attention!
To help create a truly unforgettable moment, we have put together a list of aisle décor ideas. Read on and inspire yourself too.
- Garland “side curtains”. Decorate the sides of the aisle with garlands made of small flowers or white lights (if your wedding ceremony takes place outdoors, in the late evening). This will create a very dreamy atmosphere and it will contribute a lot to the pictures as well.
- Over-sized flower vases. Generally, brides choose small of medium flower vases or bouquets to decorate the sides of the aisle they’ll be walking upon. However, “giant” flower vases/ bouquets with big roses or peonies in them will look really elegant and unique too.
- Flowery aisle runner. Forget about the all-white or all-red aisle runner. Be unique by covering the entire aisle with your favorite flowers. According to your wedding theme, they can be anything from red roses to wild flowers.
- Placing candles on your path to the man who will be your husband can add a lot of romance and beauty to the moment. However, make sure they are placed in a way that does not make them dangerous – not for your veil, not for the flower girl and not for anyone else either!
The wedding vendors at Bride World can be there for you to help you create the perfect “I Do” moment. Take a look at our list of florists and wedding decorations providers and allow your creativity to be free because they will definitely have what you are searching for!
Photo source:/ Ashwin JohnBack to Blog
Latest Blog Posts
- 3 Surprises to Expect on Your Wedding Day and How to Handle Them
- David’s Bridal at Bride World
- Bride World Gown Sale
- Selecting the Best Wedding Expo to Attend
- Accessories & Unique Ideas
- Beauty & Health
- Bridal Gift Registries
- Bride World Expo – Show Experiences
- Cakes & Catering
- Final Month of Planning
- First Phase of Planning (6-18 mos. prior)
- Flowers & Decorations
- Invitations & Stationery
- Music & Entertainment
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners & Parties
- Second Phase of Planning (3 to 12 mos. prior)
- Southern California Bridal Expo
- Third Phase of Planning (1 to 3 mos. prior)
- Wedding & Reception Sites
- Wedding Attire
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Wedding Professionals